Speed Calling lets you reach frequently dialed local or long distance numbers by dialing a one or two digit code.
- To Establish Your Speed Calling List
- 1. Listen for dial tone and dial 74 (for 8-code calling) or 75 (for 30 code calling).
- 2. Depress the # button. (With a rotary dial phone, skip this step and allow a 4 second pause.)
- 3. Dial one of the 8 one-digit access code numbers (2-9) for 8-code Speed Calling or dial one of the 30 two-digit access code numbers (20-49) for 30-code Speed Calling.
- 4. Dial the complete local or long distance number you are assigning to that code.
- Listen for confirmation tone to indicate your Speed Calling number is established.
- To Use Your Speed Calling Feature
- 1. Lift the receiver and listen for dial tone.
- 2. Dial the appropriate one digit access number (2-9) for 8-code Speed Calling, or the two-digit access number (20-49) for 30-code Speed Calling.